“Okay. Okay. Kaya ko kaya ito?” First time ko sumali sa ganito. First time ko maging active sa extra curricular activities kaya eto, wala pa rin akong pundasyon para simulan ng maayos ang 2nd quarter at mapanatili ang rank ko overall. Isa pang first time ko un, makapasok sa overall. Anyways, ilang araw na din kaming excused para sa training kaya madami akong namiss. Mahirap. Mahirap. Pshanggala na di ko ata kakayanin pero kailangan dahil ginusto ko ito. Pinili kong tumungo sa isang bago’t kakaibang daigdig ng mga talentado sa larangan ng pamamahayag. Lathalain ang category ko. Madali para sa iba dahil di pa nila nasusubukan, ngunit mahirap. Mahirap dahil ikaw mismo ang gagawa ng mga bagay na isasama mo sa mga talata nito. Sa pag-aakala kong magiging pang-pulubi ang performance ko, nagbago ang pananaw ko sa buhay nang magsimula ito. 1 oras—iyan ang itinakdang oras sa amin upang kami’y makalikha ng isang lathalain. Na-challenge ako dahil hindi ako sanay sa mga gawain na under time pressure. Isama mo pa dito ang hamon mo sa iyong sarili na umunlad. this is the last. after this week, focus na uli ako sa studies. :| so sad to think na marami akong namiss pero ok lang, madami akong nadiscover. Ung friction pen. Ung feature stories na bumebenta. Hay. Sana lang ho manalo ako next friday. Motivated na ako kaya sana consistent na :))) Kakayanin ko ito. Hahaha. poor Franz,
So yeah, I’ll be having a giveaway. It contains
- The Hunger Games Trilogy (All in hardbound)
- “If We Burn, You Burn With Us” baller
- “Demigod In Training” baller
- “May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor” baller (I haven’t taken a picture fuck)
- A Thor Shirt (This is not used much, for I adore the quality)
Then I’ll be choosing another winner for the Nokia C6. It’s new. I didn’t use it because I never liked QWERTY phones. (Those who follow me will have a chance on this)
- You should be following me (mysteadyflame) (or not, but you’ll only have a chance on the goodies, not the phone)
- You should reblog this or like it. (Those who reblog this are those who’ll have a chance on the phone and the goodies, so I suggest you reblog it)
- Winner/s will be chosen on January 31, 2012
- Will be notified thru asks, so keep it open!!
- If this only gets 1 note, then he/she will get all of it.
- Free shipping all over the universe
[someone please tell me to unistall photoshop…]
Peeta has painted the Games. Some you wouldn’t get right away, if you hadn’t been with him in the arena yourself. Water dripping through the cracks in our cave. The dry pond bed. A pair of hands, his own, digging for roots. Others any viewer would recognize. The golden horn called the Cornucopia. Clove arranging the knives inside her jacket. One of the mutts, unmistakably the blond, green eyed one meant to be Glimmer, snarling as it makes its way toward us. And me. I am everywhere. High up in a tree. Beating a shirt against the stones in the stream. Lying unconscious in a pool of blood. And one I can’t place – perhaps this is how I looked when his fever was high–emerging from a silver gray mist that matches my eyes exactly. “What do you think?” he asks. “I hate them,” I say. I can almost smell the blood, the dirt, the unnatural breath of the mutt. “All I do is go around trying to forget the arena and you’ve brought it, back to life. How do you remember these things so exactly?” “I see them every night,” he says.
The symbol of rebellion.